BROWNSET I-X MECHANICAL PACKER
The BROWNSET I-X Mechanical Packer is a high pressure, retrievable, ¼ right-hand turn set and release production packer that has the versatility to be landed in tension, compression, or neutral position.
The BROWNSET I-X Mechanical Packer is available in different version
- BROWNSET I-X 5K & /K economical versions in 80k material
- BROWNSET I-X 10K & HP version in P110 or other material
The BROWNSET I-X 10K and HP packer is the high-pressure version of the BROWNSET I-X packer. The packer ranges in sizes from 2 7/8 up to 7’’. Other sizes are available upon request.
- Available in different materials to meet various pressure applications;
- Can be set using tension or compression;
- Right-hand 1/4 turn set and release
- Field-proven easy to release retrieving system with optional safety-rotational
- Bypass located below upper slips to wash debris off slips once opened.
- Readily converts to wireline set – tubing retrieval (select sizes)
- Can be run with On-Off Tool and wireline plug to act as a bridge plug
- Can be left in tension, compression, or neutral position
- Extra large Jay Pin for extra strength during frac operations
- Ideal for use with fiberglass tubing